New Goodies from the Lich DLC?

If you want to talk about weapon specs, items details, and recipes, do it here. ***SPOILERS***
thelankyyankee

New Goodies from the Lich DLC?

Post by thelankyyankee » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:32 am

Has anyone found any new weapons/armor from the new DLC? The only new drop I've had is the ferotoric (sp?) armor for the Lich, but I haven't found any of weapons that were in the screenshots that are on Steam. Has anyone had any better luck?

The Apprentice

Re: New Goodies from the Lich DLC?

Post by The Apprentice » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:05 am

Aside from the ferotronic (sp?) armor, I haven't run across anything either. I have found 3 Canadarmors since Lich launched though, and those used to be super rare.
Feel free to call me App- it's shorter.

thelankyyankee

Post by thelankyyankee » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:03 am

I got one of those the other day, seemed like a decent enough piece of armor. Not quite as good as ceramic/chitin, but it'll holdja over. I'm curious as to what the chaos grenades do, assuming they made it into the game. I'm guessing that they cause a status effect, but what other status effect could they cause? I think the other grenades have everything just about covered.

Sujio

Post by Sujio » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:50 am

Just found a Reliquary Armor on floor 6 :D
It gives the lich a badass new skin and stops his psidrain! Now i just have to make it last 34 floors.

thelankyyankee

Post by thelankyyankee » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:06 pm

Is that separate from his Sarcophagus armor (from the achievement)? Either way, not having to worry about psi drain seems HUGE in the long term. Heck, throw some regenerator biomods in there and he won't lose life either! Even if you just use that armor to backtrack and move from place to place, it seems like it'd be very useful to have.

Return to “Spoilertown”