New biomod types?

A lot of gamers means a lot of opinions - share and discuss them here.

Moderator: castewarkp

The Apprentice

New biomod types?

Post by The Apprentice » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:33 am

Mutagenic Serum/Armor Biomod:

Cooldown Modifier: All abilities get a +/- cooldown turn modifier. [This could be overly powerful]

Weapon Biomod:

Attack Type Changer: Each hit from the weapon makes an enemy more/less likely to close to melee attack range before attacking.
Feel free to call me App- it's shorter.

MZ0125

Re: New biomod types?

Post by MZ0125 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:48 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

so... a psion with a PBA full of the cooldown - mod... rest up, chug a energy drink, amino goop, walk in a room, TK punch everything in the face while shrugging off all attacks thrown at him... oh the horror(fun)... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The Apprentice

Post by The Apprentice » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:48 pm

MZ0125 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

so... a psion with a PBA full of the cooldown - mod... rest up, chug a energy drink, amino goop, walk in a room, TK punch everything in the face while shrugging off all attacks thrown at him... oh the horror(fun)... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It would prob happen eventually. AND IT WOULD BE GLORIOUS IF IT DID! Glorious, I say. :twisted:

That said, since you can't dupe biomods anymore, isn't the chance for a crazy OP item perfectly in tune with the Rogue tradition? To really prevent the crazy, maybe make is a legendary biomod, the product of a one-off experiment?

But if not right for the Pit, not right for the Pit.

The Apprentice

Post by The Apprentice » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:24 pm

With the addition of the Lich weaponry, weapon biomods that mimic the "Drain Life" and "Drain Psi" aspects would be nifty. If concerns about OP-ness, maybe don't let multiples stack?

thelankyyankee

Post by thelankyyankee » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:34 am

I'd be all about a life/psi drain mod, maybe something like 20% drain based on the damage dealt? It'd sure be more useful than the current anti-psi mod haha.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:46 am

can ignore topic now! haha! :twisted:

thelankyyankee

Post by thelankyyankee » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:54 am

How much does psi does the current anti-psi biomod remove, anyway? I've always been curious of that, it always seems like they have juuuuuuuust enough left to hit me with a psi ability, even after several hits.

Return to “Suggestions”