Zuul Dominance

A lot of gamers means a lot of opinions - share and discuss them here.

Moderator: castewarkp

RobAK801
Doomsayer

Zuul Dominance

Post by RobAK801 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:11 am

Give the Lich the Pilgrim's ability to dominate other Zuul. I understand the desire to differentiate the different characters, and that the Lich has his undead minions as an alternative. But the Zuul are all about dominating those weaker than themselves, and it just feels like that aspect is missing. Perhaps his undead status has affected his ability and desire to do so, but his power to do so should still exist, albeit at a diminished level perhaps.

Reduce the effectiveness, only zuulings or pups as the max it can affect? What easier way to lure in and kill the living than to have them give themselves to you? And if there are stronger enemies near, they can serve as my shield! Mwahahahaha!
N* makes me miss my Commadore 64 and my copies of Starflight I + II :(

SolForce Grunt 1: With the Suul'ka on the loose Command has issued a F.U.C.K. You order.
SG2: A what?
SG1: A Fight Until Cthulu Kills You order!

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: Zuul Dominance

Post by Mecron » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:07 am

Humans are renowned for their creativity and inventiveness. Remember that time when those zombie humans landed on the moon? Oh wait, you don't ;)

RobAK801
Doomsayer

Post by RobAK801 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:33 am

Mecron wrote:Humans are renowned for their creativity and inventiveness. Remember that time when those zombie humans landed on the moon? Oh wait, you don't ;)

Shut up! Why am always the last to know about these monumental achievements for Zombie kind! Seriously, they should have made an announcement or something!
N* makes me miss my Commadore 64 and my copies of Starflight I + II :(

SolForce Grunt 1: With the Suul'ka on the loose Command has issued a F.U.C.K. You order.
SG2: A what?
SG1: A Fight Until Cthulu Kills You order!

brujo

Post by brujo » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:30 am

He's Lich, so let it be "Dominate undead" to take control over these newly added undead creatures.

Return to “Suggestions”