Of Strange Origin

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse as Discovered in The Pit

Moderator: Erinys

Thamuzz

Of Strange Origin

Post by Thamuzz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:04 pm

I am not entirely sure who I am. I am not entirely sure how I got here.
My flesh is that of Toshiko Hoshinara. I entered the Pit to save my sister. My memories, on the other hand...
I remember being a man, an engineer. I came down here to find the cure for the plague that ravages this world.
I remember being a psi operative, sent to retrieve a potentially valuable asset.
I remember being a soldier, delving into this Pit to find the woman he loves (I could do without his memories, frankly).
I remember wearing the scales and tail of a Tarka, the feathers and talons on a Morrigi, the fins and tentacles of a Liir, the chittin and blades of a Hiver.
Each took a different path down into the pit, each found their way to a room like this one.
It is not just memories though. I have physical artifacts of their journeys in my hands. Here is the Saar I brought with me. Here is my trusty multi-tool. Here is my PDA. Here is the wave bladed knife whose discovery so delighted my Tarkan memories.
I cannot remember the path I took to get down here. There is a ladder leading up, but I don't think I ever climbed down it.
I remember so many different paths. I even have dim memories of where they would take me. Schematics of weapons and armors I might craft. Dim echos of the beasts I will face.

I set forth, my Saar in one hand, my Photoxos in the other. I have a sister to save.
Last edited by Thamuzz on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ciurrioc

Re: Of Strange Origin

Post by Ciurrioc » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:37 pm

:twisted: Your fate was sealed the instant you set foot on this world carrion slave :twisted:
Has seen the Cover of the fabled Mecronomicon

"Who's hands shape what is"

Been around since 07...forum ate my account...rip 8/3/13

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:35 pm

very cool!

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:36 am

:)
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

Ludovsky

Post by Ludovsky » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Very nice takes on those stations! :D

Return to “Son of The Lore”