Interesting.

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse as Discovered in The Pit

Moderator: Erinys

Ciurrioc

Interesting.

Post by Ciurrioc » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:47 pm

:awesome:

Hiver Interrogation Reference: Vagabond Queen. See Master Control personal log file nine eight three zero regarding blister space-time anomaly.

Tarka interrogation reference: Silver imperium. See Master Control personal log file nine eight three zero regarding blister space-time anomaly.

Uttuku Interrogation Reference: Black Hiver. See Master Control Personal Log Nine Eight Three Zero regarding blister space-time anomaly, and possible antimatter demiverse.

Personal Log: The blister anomaly continues to defy me. I cannot penetrate that pocket of space. No matter how I fold the universe, I cannot penetrate the pocket of fabric of space-time and reach it. It is like a slimy little creature with a polished shell. The harder I squeeze it, the more it wriggles free of my grip.

:awesome:

gonna be honest, first time i read the personal log I though he was just suffering from a pimple he couldn't pop
Has seen the Cover of the fabled Mecronomicon

"Who's hands shape what is"

Been around since 07...forum ate my account...rip 8/3/13

Golden Yak

Re: Interesting.

Post by Golden Yak » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:12 pm

In a sense, that's true. Only instead of an actual pimple, it's a trans-dimensional region of negative coeval actuality.
Nerts to this space-crap!

fibio

Post by fibio » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Okay, now let's start the conspiracy theories that the blister anomaly was specifically created to protect those inside it from the Suul'ka.
Buy my book - Six Seconds of Moonlight on the kindle store.

Anyone can be a god beneath the moonlight, but who can be a hero?

Ciurrioc

Post by Ciurrioc » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Anti-Matter Demiverse connected to the Silver Imperium's disappearance, the black queen(?) and is beyond the understanding of a Suul'ka. :awesome:
Has seen the Cover of the fabled Mecronomicon

"Who's hands shape what is"

Been around since 07...forum ate my account...rip 8/3/13

Kaan'Ish

Post by Kaan'Ish » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Or at least, the Bloodweaver thinks it's all connected. He could be wrong, as it sounds like he's working basically from "I found a spacetime anomaly that I can't identify" coupled with "these prisoners talk about all sorts of odd phenomena they don't really understand" and combines it with "bits and pieces of these conversations sound similar, maybe they are all the same...". I'm willing to believe he may be adding two and two and making five.

Azrael Ultima

Post by Azrael Ultima » Wed May 07, 2014 9:57 am

Or maybe he is adding 2_a and 2_b and getting 4_ab, when he should be getting an incompatible type error. Always check your units.
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
The zeppelin of bluster Feldman excoriated Freddy with suddenly popped into a cloud of humility. (David Grand, The Disappearing Body, 2002)

Launch apathy protocols. Visual rotational thrusters engaged. Scroll command to HAND/DEXTER/02 received. Submitting pressure request to location Left Mouse. Visual augur confirms hit on Planetary Annihilation General Discussion.

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Fri May 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Ciurrioc wrote:]gonna be honest, first time i read the personal log I though he was just suffering from a pimple he couldn't pop

This is what Zuul are for.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

Ebondragon

Post by Ebondragon » Sat May 10, 2014 4:11 am

Erinys wrote:
Ciurrioc wrote:]gonna be honest, first time i read the personal log I though he was just suffering from a pimple he couldn't pop

This is what Zuul are for.

--Arinn

I feel really sorry for the poor sap who draws that duty!

Pandesmos

Post by Pandesmos » Sat May 10, 2014 5:11 am

Are those messages from the Pilgrim DLC?

The Apprentice

Post by The Apprentice » Sat May 10, 2014 6:14 am

Either Pilgrim DLC or the last free gold update.

At least some are very recent additions to the game, at any rate. :)
Feel free to call me App- it's shorter.

Return to “Son of The Lore”