Zuul origin weapons

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse as Discovered in The Pit

Moderator: Erinys

MZ0125

Zuul origin weapons

Post by MZ0125 » Tue May 13, 2014 1:00 am

So I take the Zuul origin weapons are coming from both Horde and Prester sides? cuz there is the fire brand which is definitely Prester style, and the branding blade which is basically same function/tech but lack the religion decoration.

Plus in the fire brand vs branding blade case, the fire brand is more durable and can hold quite a bit of bio-mods, which sounds very Liirian, which I would understand since Liir has designed quite some equipments for the Prester Zuul.

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Re: Zuul origin weapons

Post by Erinys » Tue May 13, 2014 5:55 am

Your reasoning is sound. :)

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

Azrael Ultima

Post by Azrael Ultima » Tue May 13, 2014 12:14 pm

So what you're saying is that the Fire Brand is a more sophisticated weapon from a more civilized age?

yeah yeah, i'll show myself out
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
The zeppelin of bluster Feldman excoriated Freddy with suddenly popped into a cloud of humility. (David Grand, The Disappearing Body, 2002)

Launch apathy protocols. Visual rotational thrusters engaged. Scroll command to HAND/DEXTER/02 received. Submitting pressure request to location Left Mouse. Visual augur confirms hit on Planetary Annihilation General Discussion.

MZ0125

Post by MZ0125 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Azrael Ultima wrote:So what you're saying is that the Fire Brand is a more sophisticated weapon from a more civilized age?

Pretty much yeah... it feels like that way... and there is no reason they are not collecting Prester Zuul weapons since they are scavengers.

I'm just saying it feels like that some of the Zuul weapons have a cleaner design and have the Liirian feeling with it, not just scavenged weapons with some crudely rigged modifications.

The Adjudicator is definitely too good to be Horde Zuul's design, lol, even in the description it says it's Liirian design for Prester Zuuls.

Torezu

Post by Torezu » Tue May 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Azrael Ultima wrote:So what you're saying is that the Fire Brand is a more sophisticated weapon from a more civilized age?[/size]

It's okay, I got it.

Return to “Son of The Lore”