What are you waiting for...

Spaceships may control the black, but planets are controlled in the mud.

Moderator: Erinys

shadow wolf

Re: What are you waiting for...

Post by shadow wolf » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:47 am

Beta Access Bundle - All Supporters at $45+ will receive exclusive Backer's Only Beta Access in October, in addition to the Digital Bundle and Listing in the game's Credits. And to top it all off, the Beta Access Bundle comes with a free download code for our first indie game, Sword of the Stars: The Pit, and its first expansion, Mind Games! Just our way of saying Thank You for your support, and giving you something fun to tide you over while you wait for the Ground Pounders beta to begin.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sword ... d-pounders

Maybe the comment to report it to the videos? What can support GP ($ 45) + get Pit + ...

Hawawaa

Post by Hawawaa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:08 pm

I just about finished my updating so update your stuff folks. (I did update blues posts in civfanatics and matrix games forums)

Vanish

Post by Vanish » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:21 am

I realise I'm asking quite a bit, but let's try to move this discussion over there guys: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=50863&p=520915#p520915

If you created topics during KS and updated them, or created new IGG topics, put the URLs on a small list at least and post that list somewhere, hopefully in the new topic. Otherwise it's near-impossible to keep tabs on everything, "show solidarity", assist each other and have any kind of organisation whatsoever. I'm willing to handle all of it, including the brunt of the negativity, I could just really use a minimum of assistance so we don't accidentaly trip each other.

If you really want to have maximum impact on this IGG campaign, let's all please try to consolidate our efforts. This topic woke up a lot of people and it gets full credit for supporting the KS campaign so much. :)

But, sorry to be blunt, 50-some posts scattered over 4 pages of "I posted there, but didn't post there" or "oh I updated forums I mentionned 3 pages before" or "hey support for that forum mentionned 14 posts ago would be cool!" just isn't the best we can do, and personally I don't think it's the best way to get other Kerbians to pitch in and give our topics more presence. Not saying my approach is perfect either, but organisation does tend to yield better results.

Your mileage may vary, but I'm not satisfied with just pledging and/or saying "good luck" as I watch the cash meter fill (or not fill), even if 100% funding is very likely this time around. Just because you aren't asked to do more doesn't mean you couldn't make a huge difference by doing so. And by huge difference I mean SotS3, The Pit2 and Northstar before we all have gray hairs =)
"We have such sights to show you."
-Hellraiser

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Vanish wrote:And by huge difference I mean SotS3, The Pit2 and Northstar before we all have gray hairs =)

That would be nice, wouldn't it? :)

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

Return to “GP General Discussion”