My review of Groundpounders...

Thoughts on the Alpha demo? Let us know!
Vanish

My review of Groundpounders...

Post by Vanish » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:31 pm

DIsapointing final product, released way too early. At least it was free 2 play. Brb GoG review :lol: :twisted:

Seriously, the "production value" on this game, for lack of a better term, has skyrocketed from The Pit. You guys switched from an old-school hardcore RPG to a card-based RTS-like as if it was as simple as breathing, a testament to your talent. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it looks like the strategy, visual and card elements will blend together very smoothly, all backed up by the fantasy universe of your gifted lore writer.

It's a big step for indie KB, and it's a good one. For whatever it's worth, I'm proud of you guys and of every minute I spend with this community. I have high hopes for the campaign(s), and I hope the final release will feature "crunchy", quality combat animations. In games like these, a hooked player typically ends up turning them off, but at first, they're truly what suck you into the experience.

Now hire a CM already :twisted:
"We have such sights to show you."
-Hellraiser

Vanish

Re: My review of Groundpounders...

Post by Vanish » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:34 am

Thought I should clarify lest some think I'm trolling and mistake the tone of my post, the first line was a reference to this topic, and is just a satire of your average user review on game websites.
"We have such sights to show you."
-Hellraiser

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: My review of Groundpounders...

Post by Mecron » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:05 am

Lol we got the joke, var;)

Return to “Suggestions”