Probably already planned but...

Thoughts on the Alpha demo? Let us know!
ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Probably already planned but...

Post by ZedF » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Some more unit stats would be nice. Or else I haven't spotted where to find them yet.
- I eventually figured out what the numbers on the cards mean. Attack and defense were obvious; dice pool and logistics support given/required were a bit less so. I've no idea what most of the special symbols on the divisional artillery commander mean. A pic in the manual showing a unit card and what everything on the card means would be helpful.
- I haven't seen movement rate yet other than actually trying to go somewhere, which only works for this turn's movement.
- Logistics range and supply range don't seem to be displayed during the movement phase or noted anywhere on a unit card, so I'm not sure when moving my divisional commander if he will still be in supply next turn or when moving my units how far they can stray from their commander and still be in supply next turn.
Zed's TARs (sample):
Fractious Allies -- Hiver vs. Hiver, with allies
Who Let The Bugs Out -- Hiver vs. Tarka and Zuul
Tarka Ascendant -- Tarka vs. Hiver and Zuul

Strategy & Tactics Forum Archive -- More posts on strategy, tactics, and TARs

ddub
Kerberos

Re: Probably already planned but...

Post by ddub » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:35 pm

The red circle around the logistics unit, when selected, is its supply range. Also there are supply lines that will show if the unit will be in supply as you move your unit.

Thanks,

Return to “Suggestions”