more than 1 vs 1 (1 vs 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1 etc.)

Thoughts on the Alpha demo? Let us know!

Need to increase the number of parties to the conflict?

Yes, provided easy to do
No votes
Yes, provided hard to do
50%
No, provided hard to do
50%
No, provided easy to do
No votes

Total votes: 2

shadow wolf

more than 1 vs 1 (1 vs 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1 etc.)

Post by shadow wolf » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:28 pm

May be more than 2 sides of the map?
The third (fourth and beyond) by:
1. Additional Army (for each side .. the same race).
2. Allies (in SotS were unpredictable unions .. other race).
3. Mercenaries.
4. Local people (may be different from the first race and the second race side)= partisan.
5. Criminal organizations. Having their pirate bases on the planet (Distant Worlds)

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: more than 1 vs 1 (1 vs 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1 etc.)

Post by Mecron » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Hard to do, sorry.

shadow wolf

Re: more than 1 vs 1 (1 vs 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1 etc.)

Post by shadow wolf » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Mecron wrote:Hard to do, sorry.

Ok. Sorry. 'll Just leave this here (Long typed text) :

I played Dune2 ( my first strategy). There was often more than two parties ( usually in the later missions, fought two enemies ) . I played in Warcraft 3 ( the second great strategy in my life) - where the first mission , it will join the Allied armies (Army ally in the defense. Army must destroy your enemy) . The presence of at least three sides of the conflict greatly improves the game. There are such wonderful views of battles :
1. The beginning of the company. Help ally ( of the same race ) . Arriving as reinforcements.
2 . Battle against two enemies. For a time. Often used in the series of Starcraft and Warcraft series.
3 . Rescue Mission . Salvation ally (including civilians ) .
4 . The final battle against superior enemy .
5 . Joint operations with other races . For example, the first union of two people , hiver, tarks - Prison Planet tarks ( as an example) .
6. Battle with two enemies at once . Let's say :
I. Have on this planet is a war . You join as a party 3 . Trying to destroy the other two sides .
II. Your spies staged a split in the enemy's army . Taking advantage of their civil war = > destroy them .
III. You was besieged planet. Do not have time to quickly grab . The system came to the fleet of a third party . Ran your fleet . Now they (the benefits of having a space ) are trying to destroy you (and destroy those who have gone before you ) . You have to survive and win. And hope that your fleet will return with reinforcements.

Я играл в Dune2 (моя первая стратегия). Там часто было больше 2 сторон (обычно в поздних миссиях сражался с 2 врагами). Играл в Warcraft 3 (вторая великая стратегия в моей жизни) - там первая миссия, это присоединится к армии союзника (армия союзника в защите. ваша армия должна уничтожить врага). Наличие хотя бы 3 сторон конфликта очень улучшает игру. Появляются такие замечательные виды битв:
1. Начало компании. Помощь союзнику (той же расы). Прибытие как подкрепление.
2. Битва против 2 врагов. На время. Часто используется в Старкрафт серии и в Warcraft серии.
3. Миссия спасения. Спасение союзника (в том числе мирного населения).
4. Финальная битва против превосходящего врага.
5. Совместные операции с другими расами. К примеру первый союз людей, hiver, tarks - планета тюрьма tarks (как пример).
6. Битва сразу с двумя врагами. Допустим:
I На этой планете уже идёт война. Вы присоединяетесь как 3 сторона. Пытаетесь уничтожить две других стороны.
II Ваши шпионы устроили раскол в армии врага. Пользуясь их гражданской войной => уничтожаете их.
III Вы долго осаждали планету. Не успели быстро захватить. В систему пришёл флот третьей стороны. Прогнал ваш флот. Теперь они (имея преимущества с космоса) пытаются уничтожить вас (и уничтожить тех, кто был на планете до вас). Вам надо выжить и победить. И надеяться что ваш флот вернётся с подкреплением.

Return to “Suggestions”