Few little suggestions.

Even this late in the development, there's some room for feedback. Leave yours here.

Moderator: Erinys

Rossinna-Sama

Few little suggestions.

Post by Rossinna-Sama » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:09 am

Why not? (These are PC based suggestions.)

Deck Creation:
Holding the left mouse button down on a card should pick it up and let you place it in your deck, same as clicking the arrow on the card as long as you drag it down. I'm aware that its also how you scroll left and right (apart from moving the mouse wheel up and down.)
Available Cards should have a number showing the amount of unused cards.

Ingame:
Middle Mouse Button when held down should let you scroll around like holding the left mouse button does. (Helps to avoid misclicks.)
Right Mouse Button should function as a "back" button, so you don't have to click "close" every time on a unit's order circle if you don't want to perform any action.

Supply:
Maybe I'm dumb. But I still can't figure out that supply system. Its a concern, but perhaps I'm just missing something. I dunno. /sigh

Meh?
Sword of the Stars 2 : Project Hiver - work in progress
Sword of the Stars 2 : Vanilla AI Enhancement Mod - Alpha Version 6 now Available.
Creator of the upcoming Seimei universe.

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: Few little suggestions.

Post by Mecron » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:58 am

buck up lil camper...you may be over thinking it. Command units dish out supplies while within range of a supply point. Units get supply from the command units while they are within range of the command unit.

As for PC only controls we are trying to keep things universal so that when you bounce from platform to platform during the course of a game you don't get flummoxed by things that work on one and not on the other.

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:13 pm

There is not a chance in hell that Rossinna is dumb. :P

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

Slashman

Post by Slashman » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:10 pm

While we're on the subject:

What do you actually DO in the supply phase? I understand supply...just not sure what options are there for that phase. Maybe it is just an overview phase? I think the last skirmish game I played, I just clicked past it.
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:33 pm

supply is just an overview right up to the point where you have units out of supply and you need to use cards to keep them in supply or choose which folks will be in supply and who wont be when things are limited.

Return to “Suggestions”