Sometimes, in order to rule the world, you have to break a few cities!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1631
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:11 pm
- X-Mas changes have been disabled until next year (but if you used Santa Gordon you will get to keep him in your saves)
- Successive Damage gets added together for a clearer display
- Bombers now crash like every other plane
- Cool down Reductions were not applied properly, now fixed
- Enemy Giant Monsters were attempting to kill you when dead, fixed
- The grammar in the message for Super Tank has been fixed
- Ability Tool tip in the Ability Asigning screen updates more accurately
- Added confirmation to deleting saves
- Ginomasaurus was getting stuck after rapid use of certain abilities, this has been fixed
- Various power/ability adjustments
- Note: Not A Moderator
- Posts: 8178
- Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:29 am
Thank you, as always for your awesome work!
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:51 am
Did you guys make Gordon's Meson Beam stop working against enemy kaiju? I'm heartbroken.
I thought that's what the thing was for. Dropping foes with health bars best measured with scientific notation and more offensive capability than The Big Book Of Racist Jokes before he got surrounded by them.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests