Zuul and Space Travel

All things Human, Hiver, Tarka, Liir, Zuul and Morrigi.

Moderator: Erinys

chris0101

Zuul and Space Travel

Post by chris0101 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:32 am

I was thinking after looking at Zuul ships - do they ever blow up in accidents or have leaks, exposing their crews to vacuums due to substandard construction? Their ships seem to be kitbashed parts from random ships of other races.
"Never trust a traitor, not even one you create."
- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: Zuul and Space Travel

Post by Mecron » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Quality control is indeed NOT a priority amongst zuul and while Master compartments often double as escape pods, the surrounding ship sections for their claw and slaves are not considered important enough for redundant systems like TWO tanks of air.

chris0101

Post by chris0101 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:09 am

Mecron wrote:Quality control is indeed NOT a priority amongst zuul and while Master compartments often double as escape pods, the surrounding ship sections for their claw and slaves are not considered important enough for redundant systems like TWO tanks of air.

I'm thinking, even seasoned veteran races like the Morrigi suffer casualties from space exploration - what about the Zuul? They must lose lots of ships due to faulty construction, incompatible parts, etc. Space is not exactly a forgiving place. Not to mention, there are no construction standards as well on their ships.
"Never trust a traitor, not even one you create."
- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

nubs2468

Post by nubs2468 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:28 am

"i wonder what this switch got wired to......"

"SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS"

Libelnon

Post by Libelnon » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 pm

heh, I'm now imagining a zuul ship coming to an emergency stop and the command section flying off due to inertia.

And you thought their strafe section was bad enough, without doubling up as a planetary missile!
Yes, I use Raptr. Prefer it to XFire.
Mecron wrote: "...Oh btw, we are all machines so we can live on any planet and any ship of ours is technically a colonizer just by dumping a bunch of Ipods over the side."

I'd make a good spy. I always want to know what everyone else is doing. Being cooped up in an asteroid doesn't sound fun though...

Return to “The Races”