The Council of Chozanti

All things Human, Hiver, Tarka, Liir, Zuul and Morrigi.

Moderator: Erinys

Dar25

Post by Dar25 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:13 am

Cant wait for the next installment... ;)

Golden Yak

Post by Golden Yak » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:55 pm

Che'Zokin is awesome. I hope we get to read about him in action. Sounds like he isn't the type of prince to let those arm blades go to waste.
Nerts to this space-crap!

RedDevil
Ante Priore Wangum

Post by RedDevil » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:31 am

Slasher wrote:HE considers himself male.

And thus when you type or talk about him, Ishii is a he. I didn't realize I had to explain why for a simple ".. is a he." statement.
"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane." -Proverb; Warhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader.

The Earl of Emsworth

Re: The Council of Chozanti

Post by The Earl of Emsworth » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Sorry if this is ridiculously involved, but can we take this story to mean Hiver biology can withstand the forcible removal of the wings with little ill effect? Or is this an action that would render considerable pain and suffering in said hiver - do they bleed, for example, and how long would this take to heal? Will the hiver be permanently somewhat crippled?

PS: Also, I agree with other posters that Miss (Mrs?) Dembo is doing an excellent job bulking out SOTS - it is the little details that make a game great, and make the 'stereotypical' factions (humans, insects, warlike lizards, fish-people) into believable and distinct races.

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Re: The Council of Chozanti

Post by ZedF » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:33 pm

No, when the Hiver prince removed his wings, it was very painful for him indeed, and a significant injury; he just had that much self-control. It would probably be comparable to deliberately breaking your own arm.
Zed's TARs (sample):
Fractious Allies -- Hiver vs. Hiver, with allies
Who Let The Bugs Out -- Hiver vs. Tarka and Zuul
Tarka Ascendant -- Tarka vs. Hiver and Zuul

Strategy & Tactics Forum Archive -- More posts on strategy, tactics, and TARs

Return to “The Races”