Suggestions!

Listen! Then come talk to us!

Moderator: Erinys

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Suggestions!

Post by zanzibar196 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:55 pm

To answer part of question 2, Loa character has been confirmed for the pit 2, and not for the current pit.

And to answer number 1... If sales for ground pounders strengthen, they should make a campaign for all sots races... From what I gather, sales have been lackluster at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: Suggestions!

Post by Mecron » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:55 pm

hey zanz...maybe let us answer the questions for the podcast?

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Suggestions!

Post by zanzibar196 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Mecron wrote:hey zanz...maybe let us answer the questions for the podcast?

Sorry, didn't realize it was podcast. Thought this was just General board questions. Kinda hard to see which forum I'm in with tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joestej

Post by joestej » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:35 pm

Oh, it's fine. I would hate to waste time with information most people already know. And the third question was my favorite anyway, so this just narrows things down a bit.

Sad to hear Ground Pounders might not be doing so well. One of the first games I ever played was Panzer General, so I have fond memories of that kind of game. Plus the SotS ground vehicles looked awesome, so I wanted to see what Liir/Morrigi/Zuul stuff looked like. I guess I'll just have to content myself with art from the loading screens for now. Zuul war walkers for the win!

Also sad that there will likely be no Loa for the Pit, since they're awesomely cool. Still, they first showed up as a playable faction in SotS 2, so first showing up as a playable adventurer in Pit 2 is somewhat appropriate.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm

don't put much faith in something unless you hear it from us directly, joe! ;)

And yes there are all sorts of cool ground pounder units in the sotsverse to discover still!

joestej

Post by joestej » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:07 pm

WHAT?! I am SHOCKED to find incorrect, incomplete, or misunderstood information on the INTERNET of all places! What is this world coming to?! Next you'll be telling me the Red Traveler isn't real either!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go dream of shiny, shiny Ground Pounders stuff. Mmmm...bug tanks.

Nall White

Post by Nall White » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:54 am

So, of the new game is coming out via multiple vendors? Will, backers have a choice of where they get their free game?
I'm NOT a cat!

Return to “Discuss”