Management on Monster Island

Have an idea for the game? Let us know what it is!

Moderator: Erinys

Defenestar

Management on Monster Island

Post by Defenestar » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:59 am

If Monster Island is to be a plce with just monsters and no mad scientists, then this doesn't really help any.

But if it's a full-on multi-lunatic research and global domination facility, then what it needs is a good explanation for how these ambitious, brilliant and unhinged minds manage to work together without murdering each-other.

Enter the Mad Administrator. They've got plenty in common with the mad engineers, mad botanists, and megalomaniacal cultists; but they went to business school instead of studying hard sciences or necromancy. Someone who can both speak with sincerity to people like Dr. Belladonna about things like global conquest and the need to put power in the hands of the terrifyingly brilliant, and not just promise but deliver the kind of support organization that a conquest-via-kaiju operation needs.

I picture a menacing-looking Jamaican lady with a snappy business suit, a robotic arm, and one of those sweet-looking cybernetic half-masks with a glowing red eye.

Ciurrioc

Re: Management on Monster Island

Post by Ciurrioc » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 pm

You've got some Flavorful Ideas...but damn that last sentence takes the cake XD.

is this whole idea in response to the Monster island Arena thing that might be a thing?
Has seen the Cover of the fabled Mecronomicon

"Who's hands shape what is"

Been around since 07...forum ate my account...rip 8/3/13

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:08 am

Or maybe an island of wild monsters you can fight and capture and bring home to modify so you can field multiple monsters might also be exciting. :twisted:

Defenestar

Post by Defenestar » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:05 am

By the sound of things, I need an enormous box, a proportionately huge pole, a rope, and a large plate with a giant donut on it.

Then we catch the giant radioactive pangolin, take it home and train it to fight and bolt some antimissile systems on to its armour plates so that it is ready to sack Spain at our command.

Also yes, Ciurrioc. I'd gone in the direction of thinking 'Oh, island of monsters? I want to invade everything with them!'. And thanks. :)

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Post by zanzibar196 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Mecron wrote:Or maybe an island of wild monsters you can fight and capture and bring home to modify so you can field multiple monsters might also be exciting. :twisted:

Yes! This plus eleventy! When do we get this? Oh wait... grey goo has to come out first... when do we get that? Omg... so many possibilities... can't contain excitement... incoming meme!!

Return to “Suggestions-A-GoGo”