Putting Things Right...

Talk about all things to do with the sequel to our flagship 4X title.

Moderator: Erinys

marshb

Re: Putting Things Right...

Post by marshb » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Mecron wrote:its coded...or I am a slob...the former will sound cooler in my biography

:lol:
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Orison of Sonmi-451

sibrit

Post by sibrit » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:33 am

DaNuker wrote:5) A news ticker or a better way to present event information as the current system does not allow you to cycle back and forth.

Good list, but I thought this was particular one was already in place? I can click on Event History and scroll down through all the events that have happened in previous turns. Or are you talking about a different feature I am unaware of? :?
"I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair." - Alfred Lord Tennyson

DaNuker

Post by DaNuker » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:51 am

sibrit wrote:
DaNuker wrote:5) A news ticker or a better way to present event information as the current system does not allow you to cycle back and forth.

Good list, but I thought this was particular one was already in place? I can click on Event History and scroll down through all the events that have happened in previous turns. Or are you talking about a different feature I am unaware of? :?

The news ticker is from SotS1, where you in addition to the event window and the left/right buttons, you can see the list of events slowly scroll by at the bottom, click on them to expand it.

Korgan

Post by Korgan » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 am

that and we're still missing the ability to change map focus from within the event history window.

lordfrankoo

Post by lordfrankoo » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:51 am

Horge DLC ?

Itharus

Post by Itharus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:41 pm

lordfrankoo wrote:Horge DLC ?

If you mean Horde DLC, it should have been granted to you over Steam assuming you bought the game early enough after launch. Or did I miss something?
Go Hiver or go home!

Return to “SotS2”