Loa Deploy NPG misson unavailable

Talk about all things to do with the sequel to our flagship 4X title.

Moderator: Erinys

Polybomber

Loa Deploy NPG misson unavailable

Post by Polybomber » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:15 am

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but for some reason I can't deploy a NPG from Mu to Wester. The 4th Construction Fleet at Mu has almost 50k cubes. It seems that I can't deploy an NPG directly to any system from Mu. Wester is only about 9ly away so it doesn't seem like it should be too far. Also I checked that there was an admiral with the 4th Construction Fleet and there appears to be one. I also tried dissolving and recreating the fleet but that didn't work either. I have attached the save game if anyone wants to take a look. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Resok
Kerbicron Cleric
Kerbicron Cleric

Re: Loa Deploy NPG misson unavailable

Post by Resok » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:30 pm

Most likely this is due to pathfinding. I recommend avoiding very long chains to locations as they could effectively limit your ability to create new links.

If you build new links somewhere along the chain nearby the target system that you'd be jumping off from, it should allow you to bridge the gaps more easily. At least one gate is needed to maintain a 'link' - this includes NPGs at either the start or destination system, as well as the ones floating in deep space.

Return to “SotS2”