Fusion Mine/SDB

Post any bumps you find on the road to galactic domination.

Moderators: Makail, Erinys, ddub

Tavior

Fusion Mine/SDB

Post by Tavior » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:10 pm

When I enter battle screen after researched fusion mine as Human. I am unable to deploy the mines. Although I have not tested actual combat just load mines to solar system's battle manager.

I optioned for 10 tech start and I have drone station researched and I don't get a link to the stealth SDB hanger what was the requirement again?

I just did deep space hanger research and battle manager is still unable to handle SDB. Tried to design a SDB. No joy. Is there a secret handshake to make them work that I am missing here?
Last edited by Tavior on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nextek
Kerberos

Re: Fusion Mine/SDB

Post by Nextek » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Hey Tavior,

I don't quite understand what you are describing.

If you are asking how to place minelayers in the battle manager, it is a 2 step process, you must drag your minelayers from the fleet widget into the defence widget at the bottom of the screen. Once that is done you may place them in the system.

I hope this is helpful.

Tavior

Post by Tavior » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Hmm odd there is nowhere in-game to describe how to do that with minelayer. So I had no idea how to.

Do you know anything about deploying SDB? I already have deep space hanger researched but can't find anything to do with it.

Nextek
Kerberos

Post by Nextek » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Deploying an SDB is similar to deploying a defence platform.

Once you have built an SDB it will appear in your system defence fleet, they can be dragged into position around a planet, then can be activated in combat via a button in the sensor view.

I hope this helps you.

Return to “Technical Support”