Feeder run savegame trade

If you want to talk about weapon specs, items details, and recipes, do it here. ***SPOILERS***
MZ0125

Feeder run savegame trade

Post by MZ0125 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:36 am

I would like to propose a trade for feeder runs that is designed to feed the blue room at Floor 05 and Floor 10

Here is my stash so far, mainly on Seriously.

Right now, I'm looking for runs on Seriously, that have the Warwitch Gauntlet and the Coercer's Diadem. But in general, any savegame is welcomed, please attach a description of the difficulty, floor level, and highlighting what is the best supply for the run (like Legendary items, Adamantium claws,etc). Equipments that are not repaired (still have it's original MAX DURA) is preferred.

As a reward, somewhere in my stash is the Presence of Aias on Floor 05, and also the ingredients to make many highly valued equipments like QS helm, Adamantium claws, Adamantium Sword, Pulse/X-ray Rifle, Cleaver Variants of many weapons, Premium food, etc\

[MAJOR SPOILER ALERT: BY USING THESE SAVEGAMES, YOU MAY GET BORED VERY FAST]

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4dqctubyhAxeUgtM3JwNFBaVnc&usp=sharing

I know there is probably lots of people who doesn't like taking stuff from other's savegame and save scumming, if you are uncomfortable with this, turn away, don't bother commenting about it.

I'm trying to collect data on many aspects of the mechanism, and the work load to collect everything by myself is too much, so I hope that there is people willing to accept a trade.

Ciurrioc

Re: Feeder run savegame trade

Post by Ciurrioc » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:14 pm

if I come across either items I'll send one to you. I've only come across the warwitch gauntlets once or twice in my gameplay
Has seen the Cover of the fabled Mecronomicon

"Who's hands shape what is"

Been around since 07...forum ate my account...rip 8/3/13

MZ0125

Post by MZ0125 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Ciurrioc wrote:if I come across either items I'll send one to you. I've only come across the warwitch gauntlets once or twice in my gameplay

Much appreciated. Though any savegame with valuable wepons and equipments are welcomed here.

Feel free to grab what you need from mine, the Presence of Aias should be in a GE era, save, on floor 05, seriuouly!?. And i think one of the Jug one have the Warwitch Gauntlet and Imuki PBA on floor 10, normal.

MZ0125

Post by MZ0125 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Hmm... All the takers and no contributors...

Maybe I should stop sharing these savegames...

The Apprentice

Post by The Apprentice » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:50 pm

People are taking and not posting? That's low. Especially if you released an Aias into the wild...
Feel free to call me App- it's shorter.

MZ0125

Post by MZ0125 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:28 pm

The Apprentice wrote:People are taking and not posting? That's low. Especially if you released an Aias into the wild...

well, i guess i'm asking too much... those legendary items are not easy to find... esp on Seriously. but other than Currioc up there, no one really replied with offers. =(

my folders are not exactly descriptive about what is in the save too, but the Jug ones with the Merc really have most of my goodies in it. Presence of Aias, CE helmet, claws, addy sword, pulse rifles, xray rifle, armors, mag rifle, tarka rifles, lightning spear, hammer, psi focus, silver era brace, and all the bacon sotswitch and other ingredients and gadgets you could get before lv13.

Ciurrioc

Post by Ciurrioc » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:26 am

Jesus christ Warwitch Guantlets are hard to find, and I think I only have them right now on Shepard on normal mode. one pair on me. Floor Eleven. does you wants? lol

MZ0125

Post by MZ0125 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:00 am

Ciurrioc wrote:Jesus christ Warwitch Guantlets are hard to find, and I think I only have them right now on Shepard on normal mode. one pair on me. Floor Eleven. does you wants? lol

Thx for sharing, but I already got one on Normal :blush:

They are indeed hard to find... esp. on seriously?! where the chance of survival itself is very slim...

Again, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

Ciurrioc

Post by Ciurrioc » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Are you still looking on a seriously run warwitch gauntlets? that shepard died (lmao) I made a few sacrificial characters on seriously to get some decent gear and will try a seriosuly run within the week, hopefully I'll live long enough to come across ONE of them :snooty:

MZ0125

Post by MZ0125 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Ciurrioc wrote:Are you still looking on a seriously run warwitch gauntlets? that shepard died (lmao) I made a few sacrificial characters on seriously to get some decent gear and will try a seriosuly run within the week, hopefully I'll live long enough to come across ONE of them :snooty:

Yes, but hey, don't stress out about it. I would love to have one in seriously?!, but I also know it's a lot of work to do supply runs on seriously?!, so if you happened to get one, i will gladly trade you for some of my gear, if not, don't worry.

actually, take the Belt of Aias if you need a "seriously?!" help, there should be one around one of the lvl5 locker.

Most good gears/completed gears are in lvl10 locker, like addy swords/claws, Q-helm, pulse laser rifle, etc. in those the merc saves

Return to “Spoilertown”