Surprised positively, when leaving a thank you note.

All off-topic, non-Kerberos chatter. Saw a flick? Read a comic? Heard a tune? Got some news? Do it here, please and thanks.

Moderator: Erinys

Empress

Surprised positively, when leaving a thank you note.

Post by Empress » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:55 am

Uhm... I'm not really sure what to say. It's soon 6 am and I've failed to sleep due to really bad flu (with high fever). Not sure how I ended up here, I guess I was looking for updates on anything what the company was doing, but then I noticed that as a guest, there were no new messages for while.

Once I logged in however, I noticed that here were active folk, and I immediately felt more hopeful. I was originally planning of just writing a sentence *leaves a candle on, with a text still hoping best for you*, but I doubt one candle to have explained anything, or even have helped. :D

Anyways, all I wanted to say was, thank you greating a game that helped me through some of the hardest time of my life and... if you ever get back on strategy games for PC then I'll be there!

P.S. Always nice to see one busy bee still on forums after all these years.

marshb

Re: Surprised positively, when leaving a thank you note.

Post by marshb » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:35 am

There's still a lot of die hard fans still here. Nice to see you back! :D
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Orison of Sonmi-451

Azrael Ultima

Post by Azrael Ultima » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 pm

The forum is still fairly active. Guest just doesn't really save your "last visited" state, so it typically shows all posts as read.
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
The zeppelin of bluster Feldman excoriated Freddy with suddenly popped into a cloud of humility. (David Grand, The Disappearing Body, 2002)

Hari Seldon

Post by Hari Seldon » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:07 pm

Empress wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:55 am
Uhm... I'm not really sure what to say. It's soon 6 am and I've failed to sleep due to really bad flu (with high fever). Not sure how I ended up here, I guess I was looking for updates on anything what the company was doing, but then I noticed that as a guest, there were no new messages for while.

Once I logged in however, I noticed that here were active folk, and I immediately felt more hopeful. I was originally planning of just writing a sentence *leaves a candle on, with a text still hoping best for you*, but I doubt one candle to have explained anything, or even have helped. :D

Anyways, all I wanted to say was, thank you greating a game that helped me through some of the hardest time of my life and... if you ever get back on strategy games for PC then I'll be there!

P.S. Always nice to see one busy bee still on forums after all these years.
I assume you're talking about SotS 1 have you tried SotS 2 or Ground Pounders they are strategy games too!
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." - Salvor Hardin, Foundation

Return to “Off Topic Misc.”