The Hiver Jihad Part 1 First Contact of the Human Kind

Searchers after fiction haunt strange, far places.

Moderator: Erinys

AlexanderIII

The Hiver Jihad Part 1 First Contact of the Human Kind

Post by AlexanderIII » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:02 am

Alright folks, i finally got the first part of my new SotS fan fic series, "The Hiver Jihad"! here it is!

Oh, and i lack a better title, so First Contact of the Human Kind is gonna stick for now. ENJOY!

First Contact of the Human Kind

The year: 2454. Official date: 10.09.2454. Operation Hunter is in effect. The Hivers have an outpost gate in Sector 5 grid 2, the Castor star system, second planet. There resides a new Hiver colony, one deployed gate, two un-deployed gates for further exploration, and a Hiver destroyer task force of 9 Hiver destroyers.

I, Senior Fleet Captain Marik Darvit of the SolForce Alpha Battle Fleet, have been assigned the duty of hunting down, destroying, and recolonizing the Castor planet. My fleet, currently the biggest Battle Fleet in the SolForce Navy, consists of five Red I Class (laser) destroyers, eight Naruse Class (ballistic) destroyers, two Colony ships, six fuel tankers, one Blue Royale (mixed) Class Cruiser, and my personal ship, a modified Naruse Class Cruiser named, S.F.S. Supernova. She was modified with two missile launchers, replacing the two normal Mass Drivers. The fleet also had one CnC Destroyer, but it was far too weak for a Fleet Captain to serve on.

We were still two years away from the Castor system, just barely outbound from Barnard’s Star. Early Warning Sensors had found the Hiver ships, but tactical data was still unavailable. The Sensors had found more ships than previous Intel had said, and it was still too early to tell what class they were and if they even belonged to the Hiver at all. There have been stories of Rouge Humans leaving Earth soon after the First Hiver attack, and that they had built a vast empire for themselves, but as I stated before, they are only rumors. But rumors have a haunting way of coming to life…

“Fleet Captain Darvit, can you hear me…? Darvit…? DARVIT!â€
Last edited by AlexanderIII on Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Humanity is powerful. Do not underestimate the power and creativity of the Human mind. Doing that, could mean the end of your life.

AlexanderIII

Post by AlexanderIII » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:04 am

oh, and it is a little dry, not much action and a lot of talk, but this is only the beginning. the conclusion to this particular part will be packed FULL of action and LITTLE talk! :P

Humanity is powerful. Do not underestimate the power and creativity of the Human mind. Doing that, could mean the end of your life.

dark trooper
Zuul Survivor
Zuul Survivor

Post by dark trooper » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:47 pm

aww I want action.
Enter the Frytrix.

Majorjared21

Fiction

Post by Majorjared21 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:02 pm

i want to read some more :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
" Victorious warriors win first and then go to war; While defeted warror go to war first then seek to win "

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:58 am

*waits for the explosions to begin*
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.

AlexanderIII

Post by AlexanderIII » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:21 pm

i promise big explosions. give me a few days, semester tests are bad, and were getting pounded with snow. its hard to write right now.

Majorjared21

Fiction

Post by Majorjared21 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:46 pm

hey take your time. no one is rushing GL with the tests
" Victorious warriors win first and then go to war; While defeted warror go to war first then seek to win "

AlexanderIII

Post by AlexanderIII » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:02 pm

well, weather permitting, ill be outta the semester test woods by friday. ill start writing then. gotta work saturday and sunday, so can only write during the night then, then Christmas.

i shall PROMISE to have it by at LEAST wednsday of next week, the latest friday.

busy busy busy

AlexanderIII

Post by AlexanderIII » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:50 am

OMG I havent finished the second part!!!!!!!!!!

Someone /slap me please.

Ill get to wrok on this tomrrow.

Also I fixed a few mistakes in the first part.

AlexanderIII

Post by AlexanderIII » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:21 am

Triple post, soooo sorry!! Thought Id give a small preview of whats to be expected. IM sorry for gholding up this long....things happen and i forgot about my whole fanfic thing.

Here it is! a small small small preview:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Fire missiles,â€

Saros

Post by Saros » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:10 am

No offense but if your missiles are doing 0.25c then putting nukes on them is only going to reduce their effect :?
Good stuff though :P

Return to “Fiction”