Invincible

All off-topic, non-Kerberos chatter. Saw a flick? Read a comic? Heard a tune? Got some news? Do it here, please and thanks.

Moderator: Erinys

Slashman

Invincible

Post by Slashman » Mon May 03, 2021 12:53 am

Anyone else watch Invincible? That shit was real from the start to the end of the season.

I was like... :-O all the way through that last episode.
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

Hawawaa

Re: Invincible

Post by Hawawaa » Thu May 06, 2021 1:10 am

Yep, loved the comic and enjoyed the show. Turned out better than I thought it was gonna be. All the changes were great. Hopefully more episodes in future seasons. Also that voice acting crew is so stacked (how much money was paid out for that talent wow).

I heard they were gonna try to make a live action Invincible too but I hope they don't. The animated show is gold.

Since they gave changed Darkblood from the comic to not a joke character, wondering if they will do the same for their Star Trek reference when the time comes (and if they will have Patrick Steward, Brent Spiner, etc... voice act).

Slashman

Post by Slashman » Thu May 06, 2021 1:25 am

Yeah Amazon is kinda killing it with its superhero shows right now.

I have never read the comic and I'm kinda torn between reading and not reading it. I find that whenever I read a comic or manga based of a show, I lose the desire to watch the show.

Also I, too, hope that they do not do a live action version of this...I'm not sure how well it would work...or why there is even a need for it when the animated show works so well on so many levels.

Yeah that voice cast could not be cheap...But it is pretty amazing.
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

Hawawaa

Post by Hawawaa » Sat May 08, 2021 4:06 am

Read the comic. It won't hurt the show.

Return to “Off Topic Misc.”